Author Topic: NEW Evolution of Combat  (Read 11454 times)

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Evolution of Combat
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 02:05:57 am »
So if you sign to say you want to be apart of Beta, You're automatically in? Lol, That's gonna end GREAT...

(Off-Topic: Aren't whips like 500k?)

Identity 214

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The 214th user on RuneRebels.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 01:37:22 pm »
So if you sign to say you want to be apart of Beta, You're automatically in? Lol, That's gonna end GREAT...

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj=4151
WORLDSCAPE: I Steal Cash
RUNEREBELS: Identity 214

Grizx

• Rebel Soldier

• Zeus himself

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 03:31:00 pm »
I watched something on youtube today and I think they said what you wield has an impact on your hp.

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 04:11:29 pm »
I watched something on youtube today and I think they said what you wield has an impact on your hp.

jagex should know to stay away from big changes... this is how they almost went bankrupt

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 10:32:23 pm »

jagex should know to stay away from big changes... this is how they almost went bankrupt
They pretty much are. That's why they're making new "Big" updates. To try and bring new audiences and get more money.

After all that's what they're all about.

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2012, 12:25:40 am »
honestly with a company based on an online game, i dont see how you go bankrupt. ryan manages to get by and he only has donators, not members who pay $7 a month.

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2012, 01:40:51 am »
honestly with a company based on an online game, i dont see how you go bankrupt. ryan manages to get by and he only has donators, not members who pay $7 a month.
Yes but Ryan doesn't have to pay his employees, In fact he doesn't have any. The closest thing to employee's around here are staff members. Ryan coded the server himself, He also maintains it himself (Along with Admins). Runescape is created and maintained by many people.

Jagex just wastes their money.

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2012, 01:55:36 am »
they need to fire alot of people and cut merchandising branches. who buys runescape shirts anyways?? lol.

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2012, 06:45:41 am »
they need to fire alot of people and cut merchandising branches. who buys runescape shirts anyways?? lol.
That's just another way of them trying to get money, but loosing money at the same time.

If anyone wore a Runescape Tee-shirt in Australia they'd get bashed. Simple as that  ::)

Garrett

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2012, 08:45:53 am »

Nobody is automatically in beta, unless you have been a member for 12 consecutive months. Whips are 730k and rising.

They pretty much are. That's why they're making new "Big" updates. To try and bring new audiences and get more money.

After all that's what they're all about.

Believe it or not, most people on the runescape forums are excited about this update. I'm sure this will be very fun.

From what I understand, the armor you choose will give you an extra constitution boost.
"A word to the wise isn't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need the advise." - Bill Cosby