Author Topic: An Account of Cinema's Life  (Read 2449 times)

joshua

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
An Account of Cinema's Life
« on: February 15, 2013, 12:27:09 pm »

Once long ago, in the land known as RuneRebels, there lived a brave warrior.
      Although young, he is overcoming trials and foes that stand up to him.
      This is an account of his life, the warrior known as Cinema

Day 1

I've awoken in a strange room, I don't know what happened. I can't remember anything. I don't know who I am, all I know is that my name is Cinema.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I venture into the world, I have met friends who have taught me survival skills. Ones like Woodcutting, Firemaking, Fishing, Cooking. I now am back on my feet, I can survive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I venture to the caves, I come across large and fearsome creatures, A friend has provided me with weapons and protection and the knowledge to fight.

Not only do I have to use a sword, I can also attack enemies safely from a distance. The same friend has provided me with a shortbow which I can use from behind a fence to attack creatures with.

I've made it through the caves. Just outside the caves I have come across a bank. It seems I can store my valuable items in the bank, so if I come across any unfortunate times, my items will still be safe.

I've met a chap that goes by the name of Brace. He has taught me the value of prayer and how it can aid me in times of need, in combat, and various other aspects. He has also shown me the value of friendship\hatred with the access of the friend's\ignore's list.

The wizard I have met  has taught me about magic! It has fascinated me with the use of runes you can access the powers of the elements, what else could this skill offer me?

the Wizard has teleported me to a city called "Lumbridge" What shall I do here? I will begin exploring more and finding out more of the city.

I have found a place where I can help! A local farmer is in need of wool from his sheep, I have decided to help him, maybe he will pay me something?

While helping the farmer with his Wool, I picked up another quest! The Duke of Lumbridge is in need. He has asked me to take this Talisman to the head wizard south of Draynor. Who knows where that is...

I've collected the wool that Farmer Fred needed. He has given me a reward! How nice.

The East of Lumbridge is infested with Goblins! Time to take some down!

I've become hungry, it's time to get some food! These cows offer a great source, I can also use their hides to make some armor later!

The Cow's meat did not suffice. I have moved onto an alternative way for acquiring food. Fishing!

Using the cowhides I've acquired, I've made some armor. It'll help with defending myself.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:41:08 pm by joshua »

owned

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: An Account of Cinema's Life
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 01:18:53 pm »
Hahaha you must enjoy the game to the fullest. Good luck and have fun on your adventures!

joshua

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 01:21:24 pm »
Hahaha you must enjoy the game to the fullest. Good luck and have fun on your adventures!

Indeed that's what I plan to do. :)

I had a different account and noticed it wasn't quite as fun the way I was playing before. I enjoy this a lot more. :)

kickingjamie

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 05:47:10 pm »
This is cool! I hope you keep having fun.

Sherry

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Croaked the raven,"nevermore"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 08:27:49 pm »
loved this :D
I hope you succeed in all your goals!
Sherry Birkin, United States