Author Topic: So is beta almost out?  (Read 3985 times)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
So is beta almost out?
« on: August 05, 2012, 09:42:09 pm »
I have seen massive improvement over the past month or two and about 5 weeks ago you guys said beta would be out in about a week or two... and then two weeks after that you said another week or two but now its even past that... so when is it coming out? Is it possible to give us a date yet?
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Re: So is beta almost out?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 10:06:26 pm »
We're not comfortable with a certain date yet. We are constantly constaaannttlllyyy updating the game, and will probably put up a countdown to beta. There will also be a Q & A about the Beta sometime in the near future.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:12:40 am »
We're not comfortable with a certain date yet. We are constantly constaaannttlllyyy updating the game, and will probably put up a countdown to beta. There will also be a Q & A about the Beta sometime in the near future.

This exactly. We haven't been purposely delaying it. We want to get as much content done as possible before we call it an official "Beta"

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 03:05:08 am »

This exactly. We haven't been purposely delaying it. We want to get as much content done as possible before we call it an official "Beta"
alright cool thanks for all the answers james and kevin i was just really curious and i love delaying because that allways tells people that it will be even better a week or so from now or maybe even a month ! :P
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 03:54:46 am »
It's probably best that a date isn't released anyway. That way if they haven't completed it by that date no one is disappointed, Like with Blitz  ::)

I'm loving that there's a ton of working being done though.