Author Topic: Update list: 2-26  (Read 5656 times)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Update list: 2-26
« on: February 26, 2013, 02:51:31 pm »
-Bug Fixes-

~ Removed extra bankers from Seers Village
~ Removed 10 defense requirement for Black D'hide Chaps
~ Added +10 range bonus for Amulet of Fury
~ Removed +2 strength bonus from Rune Boots
~ Obby shield now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Barrows gloves now give the proper item bonuses.
~ Bronze Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Iron Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Steel Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Black Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Mithril Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Adamant Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Rune Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Dragon Med Helm now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Bronze Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Iron Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Steel Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Black Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Mithril Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Adamant Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Rune Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Dragon Plateskirt now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Bronze Boots now gives the proper item bonuses.
~ Iron Boots now give the proper item bonuses.
~ Steel boots now give the proper item bonuses.
~ Black Boots now give the proper item bonuses.
~ Mithril Boots now give the proper item bonuses.
~ Adamant Boots now give the proper item bonuses.
~ Rune Boots now give the proper item bonuses.

-NPC Content-

~ Added Sarah's Farming Shop.
~ Added Seer's Village Fishing spot.
~ Added Master Farmer near Ardougne.
~ Added Farmer near Ardougne.
~ Added drops for Druids.
~ Added drops for Snakes.
~ Added drops for Black Unicorns.
~ Added drops for Market Guards (Fremenniks)
~ Added drops for Inga
~ Added drops for Freider
~ Added drops for Lanzig
~ Added drops for Pontak
~ Added drops for Lensa
~ Added drops for Janella
~ Added drops for Sassilik
~ Added shop for Tostig
~ Added spawns for Burthorpe

-Skill Content-
~ Enabled Snakeskin crafting.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 04:09:26 am by JT »
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Update list: 2-26
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:14:10 am »
Yay I love bug fixes. :D

Calcifer

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Burn Burn BURN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:28:52 am »
WOot these are some amazing updates, glad to see you guys are working so hard :)
please fix alch prices for magic short bows tho

deyan2

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 04:37:36 am »
Hi, I'm just new here and still see loads of things that are wrong compared to the real RS back then.

I just saw silver rocks instead of tin rocks south of falador near that mining spot XD!

I also heard there where 100+ people playing this, but ingame I only see like 20 people max.

Also, I receive wayyyyy too much XP, like 10 XP from the bones of a rat (in Turt Island) while this used to be 4,5 xp in RS.

cal1

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 04:50:55 am »
Hi, I'm just new here and still see loads of things that are wrong compared to the real RS back then.

I just saw silver rocks instead of tin rocks south of falador near that mining spot XD!

I also heard there where 100+ people playing this, but ingame I only see like 20 people max.

Also, I receive wayyyyy too much XP, like 10 XP from the bones of a rat (in Turt Island) while this used to be 4,5 xp in RS.

there was 100 people on at one point but now the max is around 60 during the day
also it's 2x xp :)

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 05:42:04 am »

there was 100 people on at one point but now the max is around 60 during the day

And the ores are built into the client. They are correct.

deyan2

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 09:17:54 am »

Lol, who do you think knows it better? Me? Or all the mods and admins and clients and whetever here?

There have never been silver rocks at Rimmington and I don't see any reason why runerebels does have it there.
It never used to be silver, most likely it used to be tin.

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 10:47:59 am »

Lol, who do you think knows it better? Me? Or all the mods and admins and clients and whetever here?

There have never been silver rocks at Rimmington and I don't see any reason why runerebels does have it there.
I think the mods and admins know better than you. They are the ones practically building this game from what they started with. Even if there are some things different, then so be it. It's different and provides new things to learn and enjoy. If you don't appreciate what is being done for you, out of their pockets, then please leave.

The Doctor

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 11:59:22 am »
You guys seem to have made an error. Rune boots give +2 strength, addy boots give +1 strength.

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 12:42:25 pm »
You guys seem to have made an error. Rune boots give +2 strength, addy boots give +1 strength.

Fixed in the next update, cause someone is a nub D:

Join world 2 today!

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 12:57:03 pm »
Nice job guys. Thanks! :D

deyan2

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 02:02:05 pm »

I think the mods and admins know better than you. They are the ones practically building this game from what they started with. Even if there are some things different, then so be it. It's different and provides new things to learn and enjoy. If you don't appreciate what is being done for you, out of their pockets, then please leave.

It has just never been in real RS, a silver rock in Rimmington, so it's incorrect, if they claim it is correct they are wrong.
Can't change that, they do quite a nice job though, but as long as this server remains 2*xp and such it will never get big.

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 02:13:13 pm »

It has just never been in real RS, a silver rock in Rimmington, so it's incorrect, if they claim it is correct they are wrong.
Can't change that, they do quite a nice job though, but as long as this server remains 2*xp and such it will never get big.
The 2x exp is one of the main ways I play here. It's because most of us play for nostalgia and community. This is not the place for this debate though, there is another thread for this where we voted on the exp rate.