Miscellaneous Boards > Current World Events

US CIA "Doesn't know who we're killing"

(1/5) > >>

Zeliounz:
I just read an article, and watched this video
Just made me think about who we really are as America, we can just barge into a country, take out a terrorist, and leave 10 civilians dead without much repercussion. If, lets say, Pakistan were to bomb the US in an attempt to kill a terrorist but happened to take out 2 civilians WW3 would break out. I'm sort of ashamed to live in America now. (Which is fine considering I plan on moving to Ontario to work as a police officer) (OH BTW!, Sean, you're driving me around Canadialand.)

Prayer:

--- Quote from: Zeliounz on June 09, 2013, 02:59:47 am ---..we can just barge into a country, take out a terrorist, and leave 10 civilians dead without much repercussion.

--- End quote ---

Winning:

--- Quote from: Prayer on June 09, 2013, 07:48:55 am ---
--- Quote from: Zeliounz on June 09, 2013, 02:59:47 am ---..we can just barge into a country, take out a terrorist, and leave 10 civilians dead without much repercussion.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It should be this way.

Prayer:

--- Quote from: Winning on June 09, 2013, 01:01:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Prayer on June 09, 2013, 07:48:55 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It should be this way.

--- End quote ---

He actually believes this is true.

Nick:
Yeah, well, as America we're allowed to do that. When Pakistan stops willingly harboring terrorists and they have reasonable evidence that we are harboring one that threatens them is when they can pull the stuff we pull. Oh and as much as you're all going to hate to hear this, those 10 civilians that were killed in the crossfire? They were almost definitely helping out the terrorist in some way or another. Those people know that there is a terrorist right next door or down the street so it's not really our fault if they're too stupid to see those huge helicopters flying in and leave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version