Events, PVP, and Clans > Clans Discussion

Synergy--Discussion Thread

(1/2) > >>

Zeliounz:
This was a requirement to creating a clan, feel free to talk about the clan here. (We will most likely be doing this on RaidCall) But still, feel free to talk about our clan here! :]

alexman99999:
I just found the runerebels wiki. It's pretty new. http://runerebel.wikia.com/

Famoo:
We need something to differentiate our clan from the rest of the clans. I'm thinking we could all implement a clan signature of some sort into our signatures. With that being said, we would need someone who's willing to create a clan signature. Anyone?

If nobody in the clan can make a good siggy for shit, then I'm thinking we could all try and make a signature ourselves and then vote on which we all like best.

*Please note* Images in your signature must be no greater than 450x120 pixels

I'll start us off with mine:

Justin:

--- Quote from: Famoo on March 21, 2013, 04:21:48 pm ---We need something to differentiate our clan from the rest of the clans. I'm thinking we could all implement a clan signature of some sort into our signatures. With that being said, we would need someone who's willing to create a clan signature. Anyone?

If nobody in the clan can make a good siggy for shit, then I'm thinking we could all try and make a signature ourselves and then vote on which we all like best.

*Please note* Images in your signature must be no greater than 450x120 pixels

I'll start us off with mine:

--- End quote ---
I like where this is going

Galleta:
I made one and Zeli is using it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version