Events, PVP, and Clans > Clans Discussion

☜ Wings of Faith ☞ Discussion

(1/6) > >>

nate:

click here for the clan recruitment page

This is the re-opening/transferring of the clan Wings of Faith (WoF) to RuneRebels. I am your owner along with Drakedriller, my co-owner.

clan rules
1) Never betray your clan members (1 "misclick" is ok, but if you "misclick" 2 or 3 times, then you will be punished)
2) always listen to authority (I will try my best to appoint the best leaders, and i am not a demanding person so i will not ask alot from you guys.
3) do not fight with clan members. if you have a problem with a clan member, take it up with me. if the clan member has done something wrong to you like scammed or looted or whatever, send me hard evidence and i will punish them
4) try to check this website daily. if we have any events, i will give atleast a weeks notice though and try to post all the different times for it.
5) don't bother me ingame alot, i am a skiller along with a pker. most likely i will not have all of you added (assuming this clan grows into a power clan)
6) DO NOT IMPERSONATE ME OR DRAKEDRILLER. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CLAN FOREVER.
7) play nice 

Clan Members

Owners
☜ Nate ☞
☤ Drakedriller ☤

Members
Recoil
Garrett

richard:
post the website lol i cant even see the link

nate:
kevin took it off, nevermind, we cant use the website. kevin doesnt want external webpages

richard:

--- Quote from: nate on May 02, 2012, 03:33:40 pm ---kevin took it off, nevermind, we cant use the website. kevin doesnt want external webpages

--- End quote ---

lol

nate:
stop posting on this clanpage unless you are in the clan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version