Author Topic: remake ADMINS PLEASE READ  (Read 5410 times)

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
remake ADMINS PLEASE READ
« on: January 04, 2013, 06:01:37 pm »
so idk if anyone knew about the server 06scape, but it was basically one of the largest rsps. it was a remake of runescape back in 2006, and was on the edge of being completed. the owner shut it down days before the release because of legal issues. 06scape was a year long project, and abruptly stopped before the finish line. is this what will happen to runerebels??? is there any point in anticipating the release of rr??

Defil3d

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm blind!
    • View Profile
Re: remake ADMINS PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 10:12:18 am »
The owner Vault did a mistake, he let people know how much is the Income.
If Jagex see that you're a threat to them they'll take immediate action.
And they used old Runescape website template, that's probably one of the reasons aswell  that made Jagex took action.
'One of the good things about being blind is that I don't have to waste my time worrying about appearances. I don't care what I look like. I'm not looking for anyone's approval. I know who I am.' - BlindBandit

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 11:18:07 am »
Tbh then most probably Vault just took the money, I don't belive it was his goal from the beginning, but I'm sure at some point he decided just to get some money off other people and that is why it was delayed, delayed and delayed. I kinda feel sorry for the people who were waiting for it to be released, luckily I wasn't one of them. (I waited for it to open before it was called 06scape)
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Defil3d

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm blind!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 12:27:38 pm »
:)
'One of the good things about being blind is that I don't have to waste my time worrying about appearances. I don't care what I look like. I'm not looking for anyone's approval. I know who I am.' - BlindBandit

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 08:30:02 pm »
06scape was the reason i thought runerebels would never take off and grow. maybe if this project is advertized and had TONS of fast work done on it, it could possibly take 06scape's place.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 08:50:54 pm »
2006scape had a lot of faults with the way they did things. They were in it for the money. We aren't everything will always be free.

Clay

• Rebel Soldier

• Runner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 12:02:55 am »
This is a totally different community. Vault messed up in the end.

Jmood

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Text goes here

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 01:20:34 am »
06scape was hardly even close to being finished, the server was horrid.

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 01:53:16 am »
Didn't we just release alpha a few days ago? We are at our finish line already, Just gotta finish the major bugs, finalize f2p, then start working on p2p and we are all good.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 02:21:06 am »
I don't think this can happen, looks like the staff here has everything settled and it seems as if they know their legal rights and such :P
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 11:05:27 pm »
so idk if anyone knew about the server 06scape, but it was basically one of the largest rsps. it was a remake of runescape back in 2006, and was on the edge of being completed. the owner shut it down days before the release because of legal issues. 06scape was a year long project, and abruptly stopped before the finish line. is this what will happen to runerebels??? is there any point in anticipating the release of rr??
No, since vault started this remake stuff about 2 years ago, hes been scamming, stealing, and lieing all the way through, I honestly doubt jagex shut him down really... But in the case they did, he probably knew and ran with the money AGAIN (Yes he did this before) I never trusted vault, I knew his project was going to fail from the start.

No, RuneRebels is going all the way, the devs are dedicated, and lets not forget trustworthy.

yoloswag666

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Australian Straight Edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 11:10:04 pm »
heeeeeey man
I'm pretty busy IRL so if I don't reply or see something or know something it's generally because of that.

Newty

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 11:50:47 pm »
This server has, and will continue, to stand the test of time.

No worries everybody  :-*

Adios★

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 02:11:47 pm »
Vault messed up, mate. 06scape, the end.

Sincerely,
                     Adios★

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 02:58:01 pm »
2006scape had a lot of faults with the way they did things. They were in it for the money. We aren't everything will always be free.

Thats why im here :)
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan