General > General

Official RuneRebels Twitter Accounts!

<< < (6/6)

N0vapur3:

--- Quote from: Onur on June 18, 2014, 04:45:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: N0vapur3 on June 18, 2014, 04:26:30 pm ---Is Bill even alive still?

By the way, I like how Ryan posts on Twitter about Frozen 24/7. Yet no time for this. Okay, ok ok ok.

--- End quote ---
You know, people have something called lives, why the fuck would you care if he posts on his own twitter acc about something

--- End quote ---

2 Jobs but uses twitter every hour. Yes I know people have this thing called a life. That's why I'm not very active.

edub:

--- Quote from: N0vapur3 on June 18, 2014, 04:55:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Onur on June 18, 2014, 04:45:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: N0vapur3 on June 18, 2014, 04:26:30 pm ---Is Bill even alive still?

By the way, I like how Ryan posts on Twitter about Frozen 24/7. Yet no time for this. Okay, ok ok ok.

--- End quote ---
You know, people have something called lives, why the fuck would you care if he posts on his own twitter acc about something

--- End quote ---

2 Jobs but uses twitter every hour. Yes I know people have this thing called a life. That's why I'm not very active.

--- End quote ---

Everyone gets busy, there are some days when I get home at 9 or 10 pm and just pass out. That being said there's definitely a line, everyone should have priorities. You have to make time for things like RR, when I'm in school I hardly play.

Galleta:
I think they should re-activate the twitter account (not to gravedig). I think it would be helpful to the dev's progress and bring some ppl from outside.

Ry60003333:

--- Quote from: Galleta on February 02, 2017, 11:19:30 pm ---I think they should re-activate the twitter account (not to gravedig). I think it would be helpful to the dev's progress and bring some ppl from outside.

--- End quote ---
We do have a social media push in the pipeline. ;D

James:
You can read some of the old Dev funny tweets @Tech_Devs (JT runs the account, now) it's some funny stuff lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version