Author Topic: buying bunny ears  (Read 5878 times)

perfectz

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Yodo?
    • View Profile
buying bunny ears
« on: November 19, 2014, 05:12:51 pm »
removing the offer since people are stupid
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 02:38:28 pm by perfectz »

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
Re: buying bunny ears
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 05:48:01 pm »
buying bunny ears as the subject says, so ill offer 2 million for it, sure its overpriced but w.e.. :)
bunny ears are 20m+ dude

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 06:29:53 pm »
buying bunny ears as the subject says, so ill offer 2 million for it, sure its overpriced but w.e.. :)
bunny ears are 20m+ dude

10m+ actually. Although, since it's a monopoly for whoever wants to sell at the time, they can just say 150m+

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 07:52:00 pm »
bunny ears are 20m+ dude

10m+ actually. Although, since it's a monopoly for whoever wants to sell at the time, they can just say 150m+

I don't think it would even be possible to charge 150mil+ but you could pretty much get anything in the 10 to 20 mil range if people could afford that. They are never going to depreciate in value.

perfectz

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Yodo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 02:37:54 pm »
nonsence. the price that you speak of is just made up because noone sells em, they were about 300k or so when they were dropped and im surely sticking to that price since people are stupid to overprice a thing, this is what prayer wants and you idiots are playing along with it.. lmao. nothing goes up in price just because people are holding on to it, its the players who is making prices go up, not the server, so please if ur going to pay 15m or 10m for an item that is surely going to be dropped again even if the owners right now dosent say so, its ur loss. im just explaining without the greedyness of people there wouldent be overpriced items. with this low players on the server im actually 100% that they will be dropped in some event in the furture. peace

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 03:20:59 pm »
Its basic supply and demand, with bunny ears being a scarce resource and a high demand for them, many people are willing to pay 10mil+ for bunny ears.

perfectz

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Yodo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 03:49:16 pm »
many people? i know 1, its surreal how someone can offer that and compare it to real rs, thats their big misstake and i think you understand that, this is a private server and the server will allways be buyable to the right amount of money

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 04:12:28 pm »
many people? i know 1, its surreal how someone can offer that and compare it to real rs, thats their big misstake and i think you understand that, this is a private server and the server will allways be buyable to the right amount of money
i could totally pay 10m+ for dem ears. They are rare, and they will never be dropped again. If you had the only party hat in rs would you sell it for 300k, when you could sell it for 100mil? Dont think so. If you can get more money, then get that.
The original G. Literally.

perfectz

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Yodo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 04:21:04 pm »
eh? you should probly read what you wrote and correct it, first, this is not the real rs this is a private server, second of all if i would have the only "party hat" ingame i would not sell it since its "rare" as you said, but on a private servers i never say anything is rare since it isen't, its spawnable, just because you cant spawn it dosent mean others cant and its the same thing as a corrupt cop, its not hard to make them corrupt, like all other private servers, dont think they wont drop "bunny ears" just because they have said so, ive been on way to many servers that have gotten corrupt by people buying them inside the staff, with this said... its up to you to pay 10mill for it im just saying its stupid to do that when its not worth that much, its like in the start of the server, you paying 10k for a regular log thats worth 30gp, the same thing. i hope people dosent that this the wrong way but its the truth, private servers never lasts forever.

Janloom

• Rebel Leader

• Huh? What?

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 05:08:23 pm »
I had to pay around 3 mil for mine, that must have been last autumn. Save your money, don't enable hoarders, we'll have more headwear drops.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 05:30:24 pm »
i could totally pay 10m+ for dem ears. They are rare, and they will never be dropped again. If you had the only party hat in rs would you sell it for 300k, when you could sell it for 100mil? Dont think so. If you can get more money, then get that.
That might work but there are some odd 300+ pairs of bunny ears in the server. Most people with a pair have more than 1 pair and just are clingy to them.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 05:43:03 pm »
Ppl are really forcing these things to become rares, as i said before, they will never be rares like what happened on rs, it took a few years of people not giving a shit about them, on here people DO give a shit about them, and this makes me want to cry

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

perfectz

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Yodo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 06:17:06 pm »
exacly that i wanted to say, took the words out of my mouth, Onur.

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 07:48:42 pm »
exacly that i wanted to say

-But didn't.

Don't act like you're right. You quit for long duration's of time then come back and act like you run the numbers of the market. Just to not get this confused with anything, I'm not defending the price of Bunny Ears. Just reiterating this statement;

People who log in every once in a while and post stuff on the forums every month or so or quit for extended amounts of time and come back certainly didn't do anything for the game.

And next time you tell one of my friends to
eh? you should probly read what you wrote and correct it
you should probably use spell check yourself, it makes you seem just a tad smarter (not that spelling doesn't wrong dosent).
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:50:22 pm by Slangin »

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 08:56:28 pm »
exacly that i wanted to say

-But didn't.

Don't act like you're right. You quit for long duration's of time then come back and act like you run the numbers of the market. Just to not get this confused with anything, I'm not defending the price of Bunny Ears. Just reiterating this statement;

People who log in every once in a while and post stuff on the forums every month or so or quit for extended amounts of time and come back certainly didn't do anything for the game.

And next time you tell one of my friends to
eh? you should probly read what you wrote and correct it
you should probably use spell check yourself, it makes you seem just a tad smarter (not that spelling doesn't wrong dosent).
in other words..
Shit be wack yo.