Author Topic: ::Yell Color  (Read 10320 times)

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
Re: ::Yell Color
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 07:44:14 pm »
You can't just "add clan chat." That would require us to move to a different client revision.

Can't you just, uhm drop the code in the right place?
must you quote him all the time.. Lol

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 03:45:01 am »
must you quote him all the time.. Lol

In this particular situation, yes. Such wisdom, much insight.

D0t lozy

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 06:51:46 am »
maybe clan chat would be a better option?
I know this is 2006scape but clanchat was a GOOD update. :)
private group discussions are never a bad thing right?

You can't just "add clan chat." That would require us to move to a different client revision.

At this stage of the server population I doubt the usability of the clan chat would cover all the work needed to implement it.

Thoby

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 08:21:01 am »
Maybe just a simpeler form of the clan chat? Such as just chatrooms, which you could join by "::joinchat <roomname>" (and ::leavechat). People who wouldn't like it won't have to use it, and others may use it freely. Won't require heavy code, won't require new interfaces; but would suit us amazingly!

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 08:21:36 am »

Can't you just, uhm drop the code in the right place?

Lol Slangin, if only things were that simple everyone could program or develop. Copy and paste style XD

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 08:43:56 am »
Maybe just a simpeler form of the clan chat? Such as just chatrooms, which you could join by "::joinchat <roomname>" (and ::leavechat). People who wouldn't like it won't have to use it, and others may use it freely. Won't require heavy code, won't require new interfaces; but would suit us amazingly!
But with the time ryan has at the moment we'd like him to do more important stuff, i.e. Pushing stuff out for us so we can continue working on the further development of this server

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 04:30:44 pm »
But with the time ryan has at the moment we'd like him to do more important stuff, i.e. Pushing stuff out for us so we can continue working on the further development of this server
Did i hear someone say "pushing stuff out"?

What
When
Where
Im dying
Pls
The original G. Literally.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 06:25:56 pm »
I think ::yell should be left how it is, because like if we reach 50+ players there's no use for yell anymore.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 07:33:54 pm »
I think ::yell should be left how it is, because like if we reach 50+ players there's no use for yell anymore.

Maybe each player could have the option of changing the color for yell? Those who like it the way it is will have it there way and those who would like to see a red or blue color could also have it their way if it is implemented.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 07:39:10 pm »

Maybe each player could have the option of changing the color for yell? Those who like it the way it is will have it there way and those who would like to see a red or blue color could also have it their way if it is implemented.

but like Ryan said, they need to update the client and all that. Besides we're going to end up making the game look so customized with colors everywhere. I feel its good how it is now

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 07:55:17 pm »

but like Ryan said, they need to update the client and all that. Besides we're going to end up making the game look so customized with colors everywhere. I feel its good how it is now
i agree, ever since skillcapes came out people, including myself, started thinking more and more outside the box.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:57:04 pm by wirt »

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2014, 08:41:42 pm »
What? Lets remove the wilderness? :O
AND FREE TRADE, AND LETS ADD THE GE, LETS ADD SUMMONING, THEN D CLAWS, THEN CHAOTICS, THEN DUNGEONEERING IEGRRINOOENREGINJRJINGREIJNGREIJNGIJNEGRINJEGRINJGINJGERIJNREGIJNEGRNNIJGERINJEGRINJGRIJNERIJNGIJNRGINJGIJGIJNGERINJERGINJEIGRNJGERIJNIERJGNNEJGIJNEGRINJEGINGREINREGINERGINEGRINGERIUERGUERGHIJODSUBVOJINVBUIJNOV HUEWFEWUFUFEUBFEWUBI

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 08:48:06 pm »
AND FREE TRADE, AND LETS ADD THE GE, LETS ADD SUMMONING, THEN D CLAWS, THEN CHAOTICS, THEN DUNGEONEERING IEGRRINOOENREGINJRJINGREIJNGREIJNGIJNEGRINJEGRINJGINJGERIJNREGIJNEGRNNIJGERINJEGRINJGRIJNERIJNGIJNRGINJGIJGIJNGERINJERGINJEIGRNJGERIJNIERJGNNEJGIJNEGRINJEGINGREINREGINERGINEGRINGERIUERGUERGHIJODSUBVOJINVBUIJNOV HUEWFEWUFUFEUBFEWUBI

then add combat evolution and make d claws have no spec

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 08:54:18 pm »

you forgot micro transactions, D:

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 09:00:14 pm »

you forgot micro transactions, D:

CAN I JUST GET MY SPINS ALREADY???