Miscellaneous Boards > Other Games

Play with me

(1/9) > >>

N0vapur3:
Play with me, forever and ever and ever. The game's called "Town of Salem"

This is a simple yet free fun game that some youtubers I watch play. I'm going to be busy until wednesday then again next week but once you get a hang of this, it's fun as hell.

A run down of the game: Once you're in the game, you are randomly chosen a role and on the right hand side, a description of your role will show up. You can add a dead note when you die and a last will. There's the Town, serial killer, arsonist, witch, and Mafia, then other neutral roles like the Jester where you try your best to get hung by the Town.

It's super fun tho. If anyone wants to play, we can talk in game on runerebels or use skype using a call or something like that.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/

Here's an example of what the game is like. I won my last game as the Jester :D

buttplug:
This game makes no sense

But it already feels addicting

EDIT:

Been playing since this post. Curse you N0va!

James:
I have played this for literally an hour...

buttplug:

--- Quote from: James on April 29, 2014, 12:32:37 am ---I have played this for literally an hour...

--- End quote ---

Jams halp I have been playing since I posted at 5:30 nonstop I have a test tomorrow wat do

Brothership:

--- Quote from: buttplug on April 29, 2014, 12:57:58 am ---
--- Quote from: James on April 29, 2014, 12:32:37 am ---I have played this for literally an hour...

--- End quote ---

Jams halp I have been playing since I posted at 5:30 nonstop I have a test tomorrow wat do

--- End quote ---
Due tomorrow, do tomorrow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version