Author Topic: Apology and to inform you  (Read 2103 times)

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Apology and to inform you
« on: December 25, 2013, 05:47:09 pm »
Hello I am Prometheus, personally i would just like to inform everybody that i am just joking and you shouldn't take anything I've said personally, if you have taken it personally I apologize to you a new year is coming and new players might come with 2.0 possibly being released, i would like to change my standing with the community, thank you all also merry Christmas and a happy new year!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:48:58 pm by Prometheus »
I have entered the grind, leaving would be quitting, are you a quitter?

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
Re: Apology and to inform you
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 06:29:48 pm »
Merry Christmas :) I truthfully thought you were never joking when you said nasty things lol

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 08:05:26 pm »
Did you mean it when you said I was post-whoring or something ;o

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 08:06:17 pm »
Hello I am Prometheus, personally i would just like to inform everybody that i am just joking and you shouldn't take anything I've said personally, if you have taken it personally I apologize to you a new year is coming and new players might come with 2.0 possibly being released, i would like to change my standing with the community, thank you all also merry Christmas and a happy new year!
kinda of i guess i just dont like wanting to read a thread and then seeing you post on it about 4+ times with "thanks" and stuff like that
I have entered the grind, leaving would be quitting, are you a quitter?

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 08:08:41 pm »
kinda of i guess i just dont like wanting to read a thread and then seeing you post on it about 4+ times with "thanks" and stuff like that

Ah, alright. I'll try to minimise my useless forum posts.