Author Topic: Reporting "Hermetica"  (Read 2434 times)

Galleta

• Community Member
  • Rebel Commander

• El español

• Personal Text
    Galletitas con leche, yay!
    • View Profile
Reporting "Hermetica"
« on: March 01, 2014, 05:12:24 pm »
This is kinda hard to understand.. cuz he is spanish and I talked with him in spanish.

The story is this: I agreed with him to sell him some cooked lobsters, but later I said "no". He said "I hope you and your family die of cancer". My cousin has cancer so I told him and I also told him "I don't care what you say, he will get better. People like you should die, not him", so he answered "Well, he is going to die". He also used insults like "Motherfucker", "Son of a bitch", etc.. all of course in spanish language.

That's it.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting "Hermetica"
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 05:33:31 pm »
Right click, ignore. Don't feel trolls. Sorry about your cousins cancer but you'll deal with this all over the internet, better to get use to blocking trolls/dicks earlier on mate.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 05:55:55 pm »
There is nothing that can be done against this, just ignore the user :p

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 08:40:41 pm »
I know spanish... He's saying some harsh things o:
I'll get in-game and talk to him, since he has broken rule 1

"Rule 1: Offensive Language
By playing our server you agree to not use any language that could be considered offensive, racist, obscene or otherwise inappropriate. This includes swearing." - Jarred

"Offensive language: Since there is so censor on RuneRebels, you are free to say what you want as long as it is NOT against other players. IF they find anything you say towards them is offensive, they may report you." -Alex
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 08:44:50 pm by Prayer »

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 10:45:22 pm »
Sounds like he should at least be muted for a bit until he learns how to talk to people in the community

Gamecube

• Rebel Leader

• Vanguard of Armadyl

• Personal Text
    Master Divineer.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 02:33:41 am »
Right click, ignore. Don't feel trolls. Sorry about your cousins cancer but you'll deal with this all over the internet, better to get use to blocking trolls/dicks earlier on mate.

¸·¹¹·.„¸„' .. ¸' ......... Respèçt døêš ñõt grðw óñ trëèš' ......... '¸ .. '„¸„.·¹¹·¸
'.„„. .'„¸¸,.·¹°¹, ...... 'Ýõù mûšt šöw thé šèêdš ýøûršëlf' ...... ,¹°¹·.,¸¸„'. .„„.'
.............. '„¸„' Øñlÿ théñ wìll ýõù rêåp †hë réwàrdš ît brïñgš '„¸„' .....