General > Report a Bug

NPCs that do not have drops or are wrong!

<< < (8/12) > >>

Onur:

--- Quote from: Cheshire Cat on March 13, 2014, 06:15:33 am ---Watchmen (Yannile or however you spell that, ones) do not drop anything, (bones, coins, ect).

--- End quote ---
//Fixed

--- Quote from: Alectrona on April 16, 2014, 07:13:10 pm ---Tzhaar's are supposed to drop Tzhaar-Ket-Em(Obsidian Mace). As of right now, the only way to obtain the obsidian mace is through the Tokkul Shop.

--- End quote ---
//Also Fixed!

buttplug:

--- Quote from: Onur on April 18, 2014, 07:12:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: Cheshire Cat on March 13, 2014, 06:15:33 am ---Watchmen (Yannile or however you spell that, ones) do not drop anything, (bones, coins, ect).

--- End quote ---
//Fixed

--- Quote from: Alectrona on April 16, 2014, 07:13:10 pm ---Tzhaar's are supposed to drop Tzhaar-Ket-Em(Obsidian Mace). As of right now, the only way to obtain the obsidian mace is through the Tokkul Shop.

--- End quote ---
//Also Fixed!

--- End quote ---

But who will fix you?

Yoshi A5:
Maybe I'm just very lucky but I think Al-Kharid Warriors drop too much Staff of Air. I got like 1 every three warriors.

Pur3 5tr7:
Sometimes cows will not drop a hide or not drop a steak, but rarely.

Gornu:
In attempting to get cheaper herb drops I was attacking "Thugs Lvl 10 id 186" in the member's section of Edgeville dungeon.

From killing them I received no 100% drops of bones and there weren't any random drops that I noticed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version