General > Todo

Collected Bug List

<< < (4/5) > >>

Gornu:
bump

Onur:
About the slayer task notification:
[Game NORMAL 7:05:54 AM 3238,9385,0,0] Slayer task complete!

There is a notification popping up, but most of the time people just overread this, I'll take a look at the list in a bit and see if there's anything I could fix

Gornu:
In lieu of some of the updates on bug fixes, I've updated my list which includes a major exploit that was secretly reported and fixed, and one other fix that makes the jobs of moderators and admins life's easier.

Slangin:

--- Quote from: Garnu on May 02, 2015, 02:07:32 pm ---In lieu of some of the updates on bug fixes, I've updated my list which includes a major exploit that was secretly reported and fixed, and one other fix that makes the jobs of moderators and admins life's easier.

--- End quote ---

Good looks to who found this and reported it, glad folks who are honorable still exist with us at RuneRebels as it is in this state

Gornu:
Actually I found that major exploit not in how to do it but how it could be an exploit, with full knowledge of how to go about doing it..

I just wonder if there is someone out there that would have taken advantage of this since there was another time that it did happened if my memory serves properly..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version