Author Topic: How dumb can people get ? ASK Tom ?  (Read 2569 times)

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
How dumb can people get ? ASK Tom ?
« on: February 22, 2013, 01:33:37 pm »
Alright I was in a Skype call with some people and they said that when runescape 2007 servers come out and if it hits 500k votes its free to everyone , but as it says NO EXTRA MEMBERSHIP FEE not free membership . Also at 750K the free portion of runescape is open without members only so you can make a account without membership . Comment telling me if you think you get free member ship and if so why would they have the servers running for free and no one paying that wouldn't help them at all .

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
Re: How dumb can people get ? ASK Tom ?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 01:38:20 pm »

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 03:05:58 pm »
I think this category on the forums is if you want to make a rant about rune rebels, not about a 2007 server that Jagex is making, if you want to rant about Jagex, go do it elsewhere, not on this forum. I think this thread is useless and should be locked/taken down.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:08:05 pm by Francis »
Made in Photoshop by me.

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 03:08:41 pm »
I think this category on the forums is if you want to make a rant about rune rebels, not about a 2007 server that Jagex is making, if you want to rant about Jagex, go do it elsewhere, not on this forum. I think this thread is useless and should be locked/taken down.
im pretty sure its for rants in general dont be salty

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 03:24:28 pm »
Alright I was in a Skype call with some people and they said that when runescape 2007 servers come out and if it hits 500k votes its free to everyone , but as it says NO EXTRA MEMBERSHIP FEE not free membership . Also at 750K the free portion of runescape is open without members only so you can make a account without membership . Comment telling me if you think you get free member ship and if so why would they have the servers running for free and no one paying that wouldn't help them at all.

Hummm...  I never did get the impression that 07 was going to be free - as in ftp.  After the first month,  from what I read, you will have to maintain a membership to play 07, and there will be no further charges if they receive 500k votes.

If people are under the impression that there is a chance this will be ftp, they are mistaken.  Also, how many players signed up to vote x $5.00+ ?  Jagex made a lot of money just having the poll, smiling all the way to the bank.

Jagex knows exactly how to play on words, so people really need to educate themselves so they won't be deceived.  And they can make informed choices.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ