Author Topic: My friends band! Help them win?!  (Read 2109 times)

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
My friends band! Help them win?!
« on: June 17, 2013, 04:53:33 am »
Hey guys, My friends band 'The New Age' Is currently in a competition they need your votes to win! You can vote as many times as you want.

Link to vote ( Go to bottom of page): http://beatdownonthebreakdown.weebly.com/music.html

Link to there Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/TheNewAgeOH?fref=ts

Link to their EP: [ Invalid YouTube link ]

They're currently in the lead, And I want them to win this! :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:15:16 am by Winning »
I'm back baby ;)

Tiellanor

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Just a normal kid
    • View Profile
Re: My friends band! Help them win?!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 08:08:32 am »
Their* Also Facebook Bleh.

Famoo

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighborhood Developer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:21:27 pm »
They're good. Although it's definitely not the type of music I generally listen to everyday. I'm not a big fan of the screamo, but the part I most enjoyed was 2:39-4:24. Other than the screamo, the song was very well done, and their artwork for "Think too much; feel too little" is amazing. They will definitely be reaching the people they aim to reach. Also, their thumbnail for "This Life" is way better than all the other competitors'. :)
Official RuneRebels Discord: https://discord.gg/49KyKQJ

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 11:42:59 am »
They're good. Although it's definitely not the type of music I generally listen to everyday. I'm not a big fan of the screamo, but the part I most enjoyed was 2:39-4:24. Other than the screamo, the song was very well done, and their artwork for "Think too much; feel too little" is amazing. They will definitely be reaching the people they aim to reach. Also, their thumbnail for "This Life" is way better than all the other competitors'. :)

I'll go ahead and tell them that you said that :D It'll mean alot to them :D
I'm back baby ;)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 11:43:46 am »

I think they suck. Definitely voting for Kesha.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 11:44:25 am »

I think they suck. Definitely voting for Kesha.

Dude vote for Justin... Get out of here.
I'm back baby ;)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 02:50:57 pm »
Post Hardcore is my favorite genre. 2:40+ that was deep. The song at first listen to me isn't an instant favorite but they remind me of Annisokay (Perhaps give them a listen). They're german but most of their songs are in english.

Side note: I am sick of these lyric videos, it's an epidemic that needs to stop.

Novelists is on the vote list, they're probably going to win lol. I like them quite a bit.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 02:57:06 pm by N0va »