Author Topic: Hey guys, got a few questions  (Read 2433 times)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Hey guys, got a few questions
« on: June 04, 2013, 03:23:08 am »
I haven't played RR for a few month due to the mass number of quits, but i'm back after a session of Tibia haha. How many people come online now? And would i run into anyone going about casual things? And hows the economy.. More items yet? thanks guys, respect.

Tiellanor

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Just a normal kid
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys, got a few questions
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 04:05:04 am »
Varies from day to day. Usually there is 3-12 players online.
The economy is a bit slow.
Nevertheless there are good times to be had.

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 10:31:46 am »
Indeed.  ;)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 06:32:20 am »
Rune Remade? from a few youtube videos i've seen a few partyhats so i wouldn't wanna play that. Do you have the names of the players who still play so i can add them? cause my friends list is full of people who have quit. Also, anyone cutting maples, i want to get to 99 wcin.

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 06:34:58 am »
Also i hope people aren't rolling in money at this point, i've got about 25k and full adamant to my name:L How much rune items is available now? And also i've got a few questions regarding the server.. I know that only like 12 people come online, does that mean it's less likely for a DDOS attack because not many people know bout this server anymore? and whats the stance on keeping it running? are the creators of this servers gonna turn it off eventually cause they cant afford it?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:43:04 am by ZzReVeNg3zZ »

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 09:35:33 am »
Well I answered most of your questions, ask away!

Rune Remade? from a few youtube videos i've seen a few partyhats so i wouldn't wanna play that.
Rune Remade has been offline for quite some time now, they quit already. Besides that point, having rares or such doesn't make the game much different. Here in RuneRebels we already have bunny ears, and the gameplay is still the same.

Do you have the names of the players who still play so i can add them? cause my friends list is full of people who have quit.

A lot of people still play from different time zones so I can't name all of them. You're best option to do is to remove most of the unneeded friends and add those names that appear when you do the command ::players

Also, anyone cutting maples, i want to get to 99 wcin.

I'm cutting maples too. If you want 99 woodcutting you're going to need to woodcut yourself.

Also i hope people aren't rolling in money at this point, i've got about 25k and full adamant to my name:L

If by "rolling in money" you mean getting gp, then there's some people with 5m+ cash stacks already.

How much rune items is available now?

The only rune items with worth are Scimitars, chain bodys, and plate legs.

edit: misunderstood the question. Every rune item is available except Platebodys, and plateskirts.

And also i've got a few questions regarding the server.. I know that only like 12 people come online, does that mean it's less likely for a DDOS attack because not many people know bout this server anymore?

Well since Ryan is professional at coding I think we'll have less ddos attacks :)

and whats the stance on keeping it running? are the creators of this servers gonna turn it off eventually cause they cant afford it?

This server will not be shutting down in the near future, so don't worry about that.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:39:31 am by Prayer »

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 09:56:29 pm »
thanks for answering my questions haha, and no i wasn't suggesting someone to woodcut for me, i already have 70 odd woodcutting and was wondering if anyone would be cutting maples so i wouldn't be bored on my own. Anyway, thanks again for the help, runerebels always was the best RS remake.

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 11:04:25 pm »
Prayer why try and make the game better when Jagex the main creators just did the same thing we were trying to do. Just a waste of time and money.

Tiellanor

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Just a normal kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 11:39:15 pm »
Altho the Jagex Community has been awful since the release of Runescape 2.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 06:41:05 am »
Prayer why try and make the game better when Jagex the main creators just did the same thing we were trying to do. Just a waste of time and money.

Waste of time yet you're still reading the forums and posting too.

Anyways I like RuneRebels  :)