Author Topic: The end of Rune rebels?  (Read 7085 times)

ohioplayer7

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: The end of Rune rebels?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2013, 12:39:30 pm »
If the remake part of the server comes to the end, it would transform into something else. Because of the dedication and the hard work of our wonderful and skilled staffteam, I am a full supporter of All go Free.

Thanks that all I was looking for. When I first started playing Rune Rebels I thought the idea was so cool having a high quality working 2006 remake. It's just that now there will be similar, (not exact) perfectly working alternative on Runescape.com If the price goes down then it looks like a more attractive alternative. So that was the question, if making a perfect remake becomes a "smaller deal" then what will the developed do then (when they are finished), add content that wasn't in 2006, cause if not then you have a dead server with no updates that will fail. (or at least that what you guys have said about 2007scape.)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: The end of Rune rebels?
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2013, 12:39:56 pm »
I think a lot of people will stay on this server, or play this and 07scape. One thing i do have to say is I think we should take away the webclient for this game and make the website only forums, then the server cant be taken down by Jagex. I will be donating money soon for RuneRebels also.