Author Topic: Lumby Basement Trapdoor  (Read 2244 times)

Vayne

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Lumby Basement Trapdoor
« on: February 21, 2014, 10:56:28 pm »
Double clicked the lumby basement trapdoor, had a quick vision of the basement then I am now stuck in a black void like the deep space with no visible light or light than humans can not see. My minimap is the same. I can't home teleport, of course. I can chat and send PMs.

Thanks,
Vayne

Vayne

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Lumby Basement Trapdoor
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 11:00:42 pm »
Jttheghost, the master of the void has saved me. I owe him my throne once I get back to the land of the mongoose. The weak call it earth. But the mongoose call the weak inhabitants trolls. This is mainly as a result of their urge for pleasure in such ways a mongoose can not imagine.

Thank you,
milord Jttheghost

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: Lumby Basement Trapdoor
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 01:50:55 am »
Jttheghost, the master of the void has saved me. I owe him my throne once I get back to the land of the mongoose. The weak call it earth. But the mongoose call the weak inhabitants trolls. This is mainly as a result of their urge for pleasure in such ways a mongoose can not imagine.

Thank you,
milord Jttheghost

Kha'zix soooo jt'theghost

:$