• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
Tits
« on: August 16, 2014, 02:17:50 am »
Hey so can all the developers or w/e just ditch this game and go to WS cuz then shit would actually get done on a server that isn't already done in entirety by Jagex and we could mash the communities together to make one big one. It'd still be a steaming pile of shit community but I mean let's be honest why tf would you play a remake when Jagex already made it and can do it a lot better, more reliably, and quicker. Js

Coffeeccubus

• Rebel Recruit

• Was a scaping Waffle lover, now a Coffee Succubus.

• Personal Text
    The Coffeeccubus!
    • View Profile
    • Old hetalia Site
Re: Tits
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 03:43:47 am »
Hey here's a suggestion:

Get out if you don't like it.

Not everything can be made as fast as you so desired. Remember, this is a server for EVERYONE not just for you. So seriously.
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not Waffles?!

ALTS:
Belgium - All
Coffeeccubus - Idk
Divination - Skiller Account

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 05:42:04 am »
I myself love the community of runerebels. But thats not the only reason people are here. Yes, jagex has their 2007 server, but the reason why were playing here is because we dont want to pay to play a game that is just a nostalgick kick for most of us.

If you love worldscape so fucking much you can just crawl back there and leave the runerebels community alone
The original G. Literally.

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 07:28:55 am »
I think you're entitled to your own opinion, and yes. these servers are both dead but killing off rr wouldn't make me wanna start over. A lot of us have made gainz on this remake. even if it's poorly developed and has little to no effort going into it the wrong choice would be making the remaining player base quit.

Sanji

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Secretly Famoo. Shhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 09:37:40 am »
I think you're entitled to your own opinion, and yes. these servers are both dead but killing off rr wouldn't make me wanna start over. A lot of us have made gainz on this remake. even if it's poorly developed and has little to no effort going into it the wrong choice would be making the remaining player base quit.

I myself love the community of runerebels. But thats not the only reason people are here. Yes, jagex has their 2007 server, but the reason why were playing here is because we dont want to pay to play a game that is just a nostalgick kick for most of us.

If you love worldscape so fucking much you can just crawl back there and leave the runerebels community alone

Took the words right out of my mouth

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 11:09:05 am »
Hey so can all the developers or w/e just ditch this game and go to WS cuz then shit would actually get done on a server that isn't already done in entirety by Jagex and we could mash the communities together to make one big one. It'd still be a steaming pile of shit community but I mean let's be honest why tf would you play a remake when Jagex already made it and can do it a lot better, more reliably, and quicker. Js

A lot of us are frustrated with the progress. Has development been slow? Yes it has. Could Ryan be around more? Yea he could be. At this point though complaining about things isn't going to make the current situation any better. It really just opens the door for more forum debates.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 08:54:09 pm »
"...more forum whining"

FTFY

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 09:24:58 pm »
Oh I honestly wasn't complaining lol, was just throwing out a suggestion even though I knew it was likely to get shot down.

And I'm not surprised people are using the absurd argument "If you don't like it, leave." Dude, I'm suggesting we all leave lol. And I'm on WS more than I'm on here, so check your facts.

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 10:48:38 pm »
If it weren't for Worldscape Runerebels wouldn't have taken off as well as it did. Runerebels actually killed Worldscape, so if you wanted to be hateful, as you are, we could easily come back and say Runerebels should've left the Worldscape community alone.

Although no one here is actually from Worldscape anymore, considering we all pretty much quit due to how bad the community is plus lack of development, if it weren't for them people then I honestly stand by what I said. This game wouldn't be close to what it once was.

Kryptonite

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 10:54:25 pm »
Oh I honestly wasn't complaining lol, was just throwing out a suggestion even though I knew it was likely to get shot down.

And I'm not surprised people are using the absurd argument "If you don't like it, leave." Dude, I'm suggesting we all leave lol. And I'm on WS more than I'm on here, so check your facts.
Lol at everyone trying to argue with you. It's so pointless honestly like why the fuck do they all gotta get so damn mad? Like you just throw out a suggestion and they do everything in their power to make you seem like a selfish dick. Like yo everyone just chill out, you guys are actually the ones that look like ass holes in this situation. Let the guy make a fucking suggestion you oppressing dicks.
$.ajax({
        url:runerebels.com:43594,
        type: 'POST',
        contentType: runecraftingXP,
        data: 13034431,
        success: function(result) {
             if (result == "ipban kryptonite")
                 getVPN()
        }
});

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2014, 11:15:08 pm »

Lol at everyone trying to argue with you. It's so pointless honestly like why the fuck do they all gotta get so damn mad? Like you just throw out a suggestion and they do everything in their power to make you seem like a selfish dick. Like yo everyone just chill out, you guys are actually the ones that look like ass holes in this situation. Let the guy make a fucking suggestion you oppressing dicks.

I wasn't trying to be offensive or mad in my post. I think you had a valid opinion and I respect that. I just think that people are getting tired of seeing these kind of threads and arguments, myself included. I hope runerebels stays around the long haul, I still try to play when I have free time.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 11:17:55 pm by edub »

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 12:05:05 am »

Yeah ikr you must be high as shit tho.

@edub: you honestly think RR will be around much longer? Or better question: it'll ever have a community again? NOOOOOOOO. My point to referring to Jagex's 07 was that it will never get new players. People reacted with "Oh well, I still like this game!" That wasn't my point. It doesn't matter if less than 5 people like the game, you aren't going to get new players when it's already released. No one's fault there really, as when RR started no one had any idea Jagex would do it, but fuck, have some sense. This place is dead for good. WS probably is too, but it least it's a custom RSPS so it can provide something Jagex can't.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 12:07:48 am by Recoil »

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 05:06:30 am »

I wasn't trying to be offensive or mad in my post. I think you had a valid opinion and I respect that. I just think that people are getting tired of seeing these kind of threads and arguments, myself included. I hope runerebels stays around the long haul, I still try to play when I have free time.
This. Im sorry if i was offensive but i am tired shitless of threads like this. You know we wont go to ws so why even bother post? If runerebels was dead, it would already be shutdown. We had less players than this last summer amd that went good?
The original G. Literally.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 04:35:01 pm »

Yeah ikr you must be high as shit tho.

@edub: you honestly think RR will be around much longer? Or better question: it'll ever have a community again? NOOOOOOOO. My point to referring to Jagex's 07 was that it will never get new players. People reacted with "Oh well, I still like this game!" That wasn't my point. It doesn't matter if less than 5 people like the game, you aren't going to get new players when it's already released. No one's fault there really, as when RR started no one had any idea Jagex would do it, but fuck, have some sense. This place is dead for good. WS probably is too, but it least it's a custom RSPS so it can provide something Jagex can't.

There are still people myself included that still play and are active on runerebels. Today we had 10 people online. That still isn't much at all compared to the pre 2007scape days. 2007scape took a lot of players away from this server, that's a fact. We have new players that play the game, some of them stick around others just leave. RR is certainly in a ditch right now but that doesn't mean we are completely dead, sure there are times when hardly anyone is on but people still play and believe in this game. The spring of 2013 was another perfect example of when runerebels died only to comeback again in the fall.

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2014, 09:45:19 pm »
You still haven't addressed the fact that Jagex has already remade the entire game, 2007scape never had to compete with that. Neither did RR last summer. All I can say is good luck wasting your time here.